Skip to content
Close

anicotkateelenhalilamasettflex.co

consider, that you are not..

Category: Classical

Superman (Its Not Easy) (New Album Version) - Five For Fighting - Superman (Its Not Easy) (CD)

8 thoughts on “ Superman (Its Not Easy) (New Album Version) - Five For Fighting - Superman (Its Not Easy) (CD)

  1. Check out Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five for Fighting on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on anicotkateelenhalilamasettflex.coinfo(94).
  2. About “Superman (It’s Not Easy)” “Superman” is the third song on Five for Fighting’s sophomore album, America Town. It became a huge radio hit after the horrific 9/11 attacks.
  3. Jun 10,  · Five For Fighting - Superman (It's Not Easy) I can't stand to fly I'm not that naive I'm just out to find The better part of me I'm more than a bird I'm more than a plane I'm more than some pretty face beside a train It's not easy to be me. I wish that I could cry Fall upon my knees Find a way to lie About a home I'll never see.
  4. Aug 03,  · Even heroes have the right to dream, and it's not easy to be me. (he says that even though he's supposed to be perfect, he's not. he wants to be free from everyone's expectations.) Up ahead, away away from me Well it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight I'm not crazy, or anything.
  5. "Superman (It's Not Easy)" by Five For Fighting is one of these cases. This is a terrific song. When I first heard it, I was puzzled yet attracted to the lyrics, which I got to understand in an 80% (I had to download the remaining 20% from the Internet to understand it better)/5(10).
  6. Five For Fighting - Superman (It`s Not Easy) (New Version) Lyrics. I can't stand to fly I'm not that naive I'm just out to find The better part of me I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane I'm more tha.
  7. Jul 03,  · ‎Album · · 11 Songs. Global 14 Songs, 54 Minutes Preview. Playlist: The Very Best of Five for Fighting Five for Fighting Rock ; Listen on Bella's Birthday Cake 2 Easy Tonight Five for Fighting & John Ondrasik 3 Superman (It's Not Easy) [New Version] Five for Fighting & John Ondrasik 4.
  8. Lyrics to 'Superman (It's Not Easy)' by Five For Fighting. I can't stand to fly I'm not that naïve I'm just out to find The better part of me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *